Google: Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (or HBOT) along with ANY of the following terms:
Stroke, Autism, ADD/ADHD, Fibromyalgia, Alzheimer's, Memory Loss, Wounds, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, Head Injury, Migraines, Parkinson’s, Insomnia, Crohn's, Diabetes
Most Major Ball-Teams use these for Faster Healing of Sports Injuries
The Vitaeris 320 boasts a roomy 32” inflated diameter that comfortably seats two
1.3 ATA - 4 PSI - 44oz Urethane
AirSep OnyX+ 8 LPM Oxygen Concentrator
Oil-Less Clean Air-Compressor w/ Remote Control
Rigid-Frame Maintains form when Deflated
Tamper-Proof Redundant Pressure Regulators
Bolster-Set Cradles and Stabilizes Chamber when Inflated
Custom Mattress - Contoured to fit Inside the Chamber
Specifications - Length: 93” Diameter (inflated): 33”
** OVER $20,000 Retail **
- Greatly increases oxygen concentration in all body tissues, even with reduced or blocked blood flow.
- Stimulates the growth of new blood vessels to locations with reduced circulation, improving blood flow to areas with arterial blockage.
- Causes a rebound arterial dilation, resulting in an increased blood vessel diameter greater than when therapy began, improving blood flow to compromised organs.
- Stimulates an adaptive increase in superoxide dismutase (SOD), one of the body's principal, internally produced antioxidants and free radical scavengers.
- Aids the treatment of infection by enhancing white blood cell action.