This listing is no longer available.
1916 Chickering & Sons Quarter Grand Piano
Posted 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Expires in 0 minutes
1916 / 1917 Chickering & Sons Quarter Grand Piano
- Has official copy of Chickering shipping ledger showing May 1917 shipment to Martin & Adams Music Co. Wichita, Kansas
- Serial Number: 127197
- Style & Scale: AH-133
- Color & Finish: Mahogany Dull
- Keys, Pedals, Actions, Hammers, Strings, Hinges, and all features fully functional.
- It is not in tune and will need maintenance before it is ready for use as a musical instrument.
- Despite it needing maintenance you can still tell it produces world class sound/tone quality and lives up to its reputation of being one of the finest pianos in American history.
- I have detailed pictures and video from after carefully dusting the case, keys, actions, plate, and sound board.
- Key Test Video: https://youtu.be/KvF-iWcy9Ik
- Pedal Test Video: https://youtu.be/m-dyy5z1A3I
- The Antique Piano Store is selling one exactly like this including same year range, in the "Bright" finish, and fully restored for $35,000.
- Listing Web Link: http://antiquepianoshop.com/product/766/beautiful-classic-chickering-sons-quarter-grand-piano/
Call or Text message me if you want to arrange a time to see the piano in person, additional detailed pictures, or have any questions.
Piano is located in Andale, Kansas (15 minutes Northwest of Wichita)
**Asking $3,500 but will consider any reasonable offer. Please keep in mind I have taken allot of risk out of buying this Antique piano by dusting and detail picture documenting the inner workings. Unlike most used pianos you actually get to see the condition of the most important parts.**