This listing is no longer available.
SOLD! 40 Acres in Graham County
Posted 6 months, 1 week ago
Expires in 0 minutes
This is an excellent small tract of productive farmland in northwest Kansas, consisting completely of fertile silt loam soil. This land would be a great addition to any farming operation or even a great building site in the country. With nearly 33 acres of cropland, along with a small portion of Bow Creek winding through the southwest corner – this land has a lot to offer. Call today!
- Property is located 7 1/2 miles Northwest of Morland in Graham County. From HWY 24, turn North on 130th Ave and go 7 miles. The property sits along the West side of 130th Ave. Sign will be posted
- 32.62 acres of very productive farmland along a well-maintained county road
- Excellent soil types. Nearly 100% Class II and III soils
- 14.99 acres of Holdrege silt loam, 1-3% slopes; 14.74 acres of Coly silt loams; 2.28 acres of Hord loam
- Seller’s mineral rights are negotiable
- FSA Info: Base Acres: Wheat, 5.87; Corn, 7.33; Grain Sorghum, 39.27 PLC Yield: Wheat, 35; Corn, 82; Grain Sorghum, 67
- Tillable acres are currently idle. All farmland acres were planted to corn in 2016
- Bow Creek winds through the southwest corner providing good habitat for wildlife
- Power lines run along the east side of the property
- Situated within the SE/4 NE/4 of Section 9, Township 7 South, Range 25 West in Graham County, KS
For more pictures and details visit www.WhitetailProperties.com. Contact local Whitetail Properties land specialist, Adam Hann, at 785-259-2469 or firstname.lastname@example.org today to schedule a viewing.