This listing is no longer available.
Clinic LPN or RN - HaysMed ENT Clinic (Full-Time)
Posted 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Expires in 0 minutes
Come join our team!
We are accepting applications for a full-time LPN or RN in our Ear Nose and Throat Clinic. Visit our career website for more information on specifics.
Apply online at www.haysmed.com/careers/
- Day schedule
- No nights and no weekends
- Competitive benefits including health/vision/dental insurance, PTO, and retirement
LPN- HMC Pay Grade: 7
Minimum rate: $14.19
RN- HMC Pay Grade: 11
Starting rate: $20.50 for ADN, $21.00 for BSN + Commensurate with experience
LPN: Responsible for carrying out patient care in accordance with physicians' orders under the guidance and direction of the registered nurse in charge. Collects history, checks vitals, performs patient assessments and assistant with medical procedures.
RN: Responsible for carrying out patient care in accordance with physicians' orders. Provides for the well-being of patients by assessing condition, providing treatments and administers prescribed drugs and documents progress and other observations in the patient chart.
- Collects and assesses initial and on-going data about the health status of the patient.
- Initiates and/or revises an individualized plan of care that includes immediate and long-term outcomes for the patient/family and reflects the plan of the entire health care team.
- Carries out interventions safely and in compliance with policy to facilitate achievement of expected outcomes.
- Evaluates patient response to intervention/therapy based upon expected outcomes.
- Provides patient education by explaining procedures, medications and giving instructions at a level the patient can understand; addresses patient’s questions and concerns; verifies patient informed consent when indicated.
- Documents and communicates all required components of patient care.