Come join our team!
We are accepting applications for a full-time RN in our Ear Nose and Throat Clinic. Visit our career website for more information on specifics.
Apply online at www.haysmed.com/careers/
- Day schedule
- No nights and no weekends
- Competitive benefits including health/vision/dental insurance, PTO, and retirement
RN- HMC Pay Grade: 11
Starting rate: $20.50 for ADN, $21.00 for BSN + Commensurate with experience
RN: Responsible for carrying out patient care in accordance with physicians' orders. Provides for the well-being of patients by assessing condition, providing treatments and administers prescribed drugs and documents progress and other observations in the patient chart.
- Collects and assesses initial and on-going data about the health status of the patient.
- Initiates and/or revises an individualized plan of care that includes immediate and long-term outcomes for the patient/family and reflects the plan of the entire health care team.
- Carries out interventions safely and in compliance with policy to facilitate achievement of expected outcomes.
- Evaluates patient response to intervention/therapy based upon expected outcomes.
- Provides patient education by explaining procedures, medications and giving instructions at a level the patient can understand; addresses patient’s questions and concerns; verifies patient informed consent when indicated.
- Documents and communicates all required components of patient care.