Who we are:
Central Power Systems & Services (CPS&S) is the only authorized distributor for Allison Transmissions, Detroit Diesel, MTU, Doosan Portable Power, Doosan Industrial Engine and Mercedes engines in Kansas, Missouri and Northern Oklahoma. CPS&S has been serving the Commercial Equipment needs of the lower Midwest region with top quality On-Highway, Industrial and Power Generation products and services since 1954.
1) Clock on to work orders
2) Repair various components of on-highway vehicles
3) Position and align components for assembly, manually or using hoists.
4) Troubleshoot and Diagnose
5) Inspect, operate, and test completed products to verify functioning, machine capabilities, and conformance to customer specifications.
6) Performs repairs as directed by the service foreman.
7) Completes all time cards or timekeeping requirements to track labor in jobs.
8) Completes all paperwork necessary to perform repairs as directed.
9) Notifies service foremen upon completion of repairs.
10) Other responsibilities as designated by and at the discretion of management.
The ideal candidate will have:
-The knowledge and ability to repair various makes of engines, on-highway tractors, and equipment.
-The knowledge and ability to consistently repair components and equipment in line with dealers and manufacturers standards.
-The drive and responsibility to work independently.
-Own set of basic hand tools
Benefits for YOU:
-Health Benefits including Medical, ---Dental and Life insurance
-401(k) with a company match
-PTO Time Off
-Productive Work Environment with opportunity for internal growth
-Factory Certified Training in Allison Transmissions and Detroit Diesel
If you are ready for a rewarding career, apply here!
Email resume to email@example.com
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.