This listing is no longer available.
52 Acres of home building potential on the edge of La Crosse
Posted 1 week, 3 days ago
Expires in 0 minutes
- Situated in Rush County this property sits on the west edge of the city limits next to La Crosse, KS. East side of County Rd 240
- On the South west corner of this property 16 acres are tillable with fertile soils. Easy access for your farming needs.
- Winding throughout the property is the Sand creek, holding water during the wet season. Cottonwood trees and cedar trees line the banks of the creek providing shade and windbreak.
- With roughly 35 acres of pasture this property holds livestock comfortably. Fences are in place and in good shape with limestone posts/wood/and iron posts.
- Water well sits in the center of the property with electricity overhead.
- Gated entrances on both East and West sides of the property. County road entrance on the West side and gravel road entrance coming out of town on the East side.
- Soil types: Roxbury silt loam, occasionally flooded 24.48 acres; Harney silt loam, 1–3 percent slope 16.67 acres; Uly silt loam, 3-6 percent slopes 6.44 acres; Harney silt loam, 0-1 percent slope 4.59 acres
- Mineral rights will be transferred to buyer
- Outside of city limits, requires no city ordinance to build.
- Legal Description: N/2 NW/4 of Section 33, Township 17 South, Range 18 West of the 6th P.M. lying South of the Railroad ROW, in Rush County, Kansas.
For more pictures and details vist www.WhitetailProperties.com. Contact local Whitetail Properties land specialist Mitch Keeley, at 785-259-0492 or at email@example.com today to schedule a viewing.