This listing is no longer available.
Excellent Crop Ground And Pasture!
Posted 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Expires in 0 minutes
- Located straight South of Timken 4 miles on County Road 320. Property sits on the East side of blacktop
- 235 acres of cropland. Currently planted to wheat. Wheat, Milo, and Soybeans have all been successful on the property
- Approximately 85 acres of cattle pasture sit on the west half of the property. Fences are in place along with water well
- Soil Types: Harney silt loam, 1 to 3% slopes; 176.92 acres. Harney silt loam, 0 to 1% slopes; 58.85 acres. Wakeen silt loam, 3 to 7% slopes; 54.26 acres. Nibson-Wakeen silt loams, 3 to 20% slopes; 20.75 acres
- Seller believes to own 100% of the mineral rights, and are negotiable
- Road frontage on 3 sides of property providing Farm/ranching access
- Legal Description: W ½ Section 11 in T-19-S, R-17-W