Rebel Staffing, LLC., based in Phillipsburg, Kansas is a dynamic, fast paced, group of leaders and trendsetters. Our atmosphere is fun and exciting, coupled with an extremely aggressive industry. If you're looking to make a huge difference in the lives of nurses and, make transformation change in your own life, we'd love to include you in the #RebelFamily.
Our travel division is growing and we're searching for recruiters to join our team. Working with different states as we continue to grow. This is an excellent chance to have a big part in its overall success. This is a producing role, however, this position will also have the opportunity to lead and manage future recruiters.
Responsibilities and Expectations Include:
· Sourcing Candidates (Internal database, Text Messaging, cold calling, seeking referrals)
· Conduct 25-50 phone calls a day
· Communicating with managers on staffing needs and weekly changes
· Working with departments to identify staffing needs
· Identify areas for improvement in the recruitment process
· Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates
· Conduct checks and quality control on candidates
· Screening Resumes and profile submissions
· Interviewing Applicants
· Maintaining a strong social media presence (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience
· Recruiting and/or staffing agency experience (Preferred)
· Must have the ability to close
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Computer savvy
· Must be self-motivated and driven to succeed
· Upbeat personality and the ability to multi-task a must
Pay will be discussed during interview. It is an hourly position to start.
This is an in-house, part time position that will move to full time - we will NOT consider remote, contract employees relocation if you wish verses driving everyday.
Fill out an application at: www.rebelstaffing.com
Feel free to call: 888-372-3302 Ext 1007