This listing is no longer available.
Excellent Cropland in Pawnee County Kansas!
Posted 2 months ago
Expires in 0 minutes
- Located 7 miles northwest of Larned on 190th Ave. Only 2 miles north of HWY 156
- There are approximately 40.85 acres of milo stalks and 105 acres planted to wheat
- Soil Types: 108.21 acres Harney silt loam, 1-3% slope; 14.39 acres Harney silt loam, 0-1% slope; 18.27 acres Harney-Uly complex, 3-6% slope; 10.13 acres Harney silty clay loam, 1-3% slope
- FSA Info: Base Acreage: Wheat, 67.7; Corn, 12.8; Grain Sorghum, 30.0 PLC Yield: Wheat, 51; Corn, 36; Grain Sorghum, 91
- Currently under a 1/3-2/3 crop share lease which expires on March 1, 2019
- Seller will retain all mineral rights
- Electrical lines on two sides of the property (South and West)
- 2017 real estate taxes were $1,466
- Legal Description: SW/4 of Section 18, Township 21 South, Range 17 West of the 6th P.M. in Pawnee County, KS