This listing is no longer available.
Rooks County 110+/- Acres Crop & Timbered Hunting Land
Posted 1 month ago
Expires in 0 minutes
- Located 3 miles northwest of Natoma and only 1 mile north of HWY 18 on Z Road
- 88.82 acres of excellent cropland. Approximately 49 acres in milo stalks and 39 +/- planted to wheat
- ½ mile of wooded creek bottom with good cover for whitetail deer and large roosting trees for turkeys. This branch of creek eventually ties into Paradise Creek to the South. This is a high traffic travel corridor for whitetail deer
- 13 +/- acres of wooded creek bottom
- Several large trees through the center of the that are perfect for placing treestands for archery deer season
- Creek bottom is surrounded by cropland on both sides providing great food sources for the local wildlife
- This area has excellent whitetail genetics and a very high population of Rio Grande turkeys
- Perimeter is completely fenced with access from 3 sides
- Seller is willing to continue renting the farmland for crop production
- Farmland Soil Types: Roxbury silt loam, 50.55 acres; Armo loam 3-7% slope, 13.54 acres; Uly silt loam 3-6% slope, 12.30 acres; Harney silt loam 1-3% slopes, 7.47
- This property is part of a larger tract of land and will require a survey prior to closing. There is an additional 450 acres of native grass & cropland with deep timbered canyons and multiple ponds. This 450 acre tract ties into this property to the West. The additional 450 acres is also for sale as a separate land offering by Whitetail Properties Real Estate, LLC
Contact Whitetail Properties land specialist Adam Hann today at 785-259-2469 or email@example.com for more info or to schedule a viewing of this property!