This listing is no longer available.
Irrigated Cropland with Reinke Pivot in Edwards County!
Posted 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Expires in 0 minutes
- Property is located 2 miles West of Belpre & 6 miles East of Lewis on the south side of Highway 50 & 250th Avenue
- 130-irrigated acres currently idol with 2014 Reinke center pivot (excellent condition). Approximately 30-acres dry land on all 4 corners
- Water Rights File: 30746-00: AF 165; 900 GPM
- Recent Yields: Irrigated Corn = 220-240, Irrigated Wheat = 85-95, Irrigated Soybeans = 80-90, Dry land Corn = 70-100, Dry Land Wheat = 40-60
- Soil Types: Attica fine sandy loam, 1-3% slopes, 118.71 acres: Saltcreek & Naron fine sandy loams, 1-3% slopes, 29.31 acres: Attica fine sandy loam, 0-1% slopes, 5.57 acres: Carwile fine sandy loam, 0-1% slopes, 0.15 acres
- Sellers mineral rights will pass to buyer at date of closing
- Legal Description: NE/4 of Section 25, Township 24 South, Range 17 West
- 2018 property taxes were $3,824