Here is a great opportunity to purchase a reasonably sized parcel of grassland within close proximity of HWY 18 and Natoma, near the Paradise Creek valley. This parcel of native grassland is situated less than a mile from the city limits of Natoma and has everything your cattle herd needs to prosper. Excellent well-managed grassland, good perimeter fencing, rural water, multiple ponds, corrals for loadout, and easy access from HWY 18 are just a few of the great qualities this property has to offer. If you’re in the market for additional grassland or just a beautiful parcel to call your own, take the time to view this great land offering!
- Located less than 1 mile northeast of Natoma along County Road 657
- Excellent access to the property from HWY 18
- 240 +/- acres of native pasture grass
- Corrals located at entrance in northeast corner
- Rural water
- Multiple ponds
- Area is known for great whitetail deer hunting
- Good fence around perimeter
- Cross fenced into two 120-acre pastures. Seller is splitting property at preference of buyer
- Seller believes to own 100% of the mineral rights. Buyer will receive 50% of mineral rights at date of closing. Seller will reserve the other 50% of minerals for a period of 10 years
- Potential to be a nice building site near Natoma
- 160 acres of cropland and trees bordering to the north is also for sale through Whitetail Properties Real Estate. These properties could work very well in a combination purchase
- Legal Description: SE/4 of Section 5-10-15 and N/2 NE/4 of Section 8-10-15 in Osborne County, KS
Contact Whitetail Properties land specialist Adam Hann today at 785-259-2469 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.