This nice laying quarter section of land is situated near HWY 18 and is in an ideal location along a well-maintained gravel road. With over 137 acres of good tillable land this property will be a nice addition to any farming operation. A pocket of trees and brush consisting of nearly 12 acres in the Northeast corner of the property holds deer and upland birds throughout the year. For more info on this great property contact the land specialist.
- Located 1 ½ miles northeast of Natoma on County Road 657
- Excellent access to the property from HWY 18
- 137 +/- acres of cropland
- 12 acres of trees and brush in the northwest corner provides excellent deer and upland bird hunting habitat
- Area is known for great whitetail deer hunting
- Tillable Soil Types: Harney silt loam 1-3% slopes, 82.35 acres; Wakeen-Mento complex, 23.82 acres; Harney-Mento complex, 16.86 acres; Heizer-Brownell complex, 14.25 acres
- Seller believes to own 100% of the mineral rights. Buyer will receive 50% of mineral rights at date of closing. Seller will reserve the other 50% of minerals for a period of 10 years
- 240 acres of grassland, trees, and ponds bordering to the south is also for sale through Whitetail Properties Real Estate. These properties could work very well together as a combo
- Legal Description: NE/4 of Section 5-10-15 in Osborne County, KS
Contact Whitetail Properties land specialist Adam Hann at 785-259-2469 or email@example.com for more info.