NEWLY REDUCED PRICE!
Beautiful Country Home in a Hunting Paradise!
Hunt from your deck! - Wildlife wonder your lawn. Sunrise & sunset view making it a perfect place to experience private country living with easy access to the highway.
. Located in a very scenic and peaceful area of North Central, KS, just over 5 miles NW of the town of Luray. Only 2 miles from access to HWY 281 on 5 acres.
· This beautiful home, farmstead, and improvements is located only 25 miles Wilson Lake and Wilson State Park. This area of Kansas offers many excellent hunting, fishing, and watersports activities
· Home was built in 2015 by Wardcraft Homes. Everything in the home is basically brand new
· 1,680 sq. ft. of finished living space on the main floor. 1,680 sq. ft. of space in the basement that is currently unfinished
· 2 bedrooms and 2 baths on the main floor
· Sizeable 26’ x 31’ attached double car garage
· Large master suite features a spacious bedroom with hardwood floors, beautiful master bath with large soaker tub, shower and his and her vanity sinks, as well as a large walk-in closet
· Very comfortable and inviting living room area on the main floor featuring a large stone gas fireplace with raised hearth & wooden mantle
· Gorgeous kitchen with beautiful cabinetry, raised bar with barstools, extensive counter space, and Samsung stainless steel microwave, oven, refrigerator, and Kitchen Aide dishwasher
· Open dining room area next to the kitchen offers excellent space for more formal dining with guests or family dinners
· Guest bedroom on main floor is very spacious with large closet area. This room is currently being utilized as an office area
· Second full bath is located across the hallway from the guest bedroom
· Laundry room located near the garage entry door. Laundry room features slate gray LG frontload washer and dryer set
· Stunning ½” solid hickory wood floors throughout the entire house
· Electric blinds in the kitchen and master bedroom, wooden horizontal blinds in the utility and master bath, as well as vertical blinds in the living room, dining room, and in each of the bedrooms
· Unfinished basement is loaded with open space to be maximized at the new owners discretion. The basement could be an incredible entertainment and living space and more bedrooms could be added as well. There is currently a large closet on the backside of the basement, as well as a second storage area underneath the stairway. Utilities are in place to install a 3rd bathroom in the basement as well
· Storm shelter in place with access from the basement and from the outside of the home as well
· Attached wooden deck with gazebo is located off the backside of the home through sliding glass doors. Gazebo features a shack shingles, a lighted ceiling fan, and handmade wooden table with 4 wooden chairs. This is a one of a kind area for relaxing in the evening while watching the beautiful Kansas sunset
· Just off the attached deck is a stone firepit area with attached grilling tray and edged with stone posts
· Farmstead is nearly completely hidden from the main road and protected on the North side by an approximately 750 ft. mature windbreak
· Post Rock Rural Water
· Central heating and air
· More acreage around the farmstead may be negotiable to purchase as well
Home Video: https://fusion.realtourvision.com/928032