Position Start: August 2019
Salary and Benefits:
$13.00 per Hour + Full Benefits
To Make Application, Apply online:
Purpose: Supervise students during school hours and provide instructional support as needed.
Responsible to: HMS Principal and Assistant Principals
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Must have high school diploma or equivalency.
3. Must have computer hardware and software knowledge and experience.
4. Must have audio/visual equipment skills.
5. Must have self-confidence and maturity.
6. Must have ability to relate well with both students and adults.
7. Provide a positive role model for students.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Monitor student detentions before school.
2. Must be the academic tutorial liaison with teachers for student assignments while supervising students.
3. Monitor campus digital security cameras.
4. View student computers for appropriate use.
5. Attend lunch with ISS students.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Marginal Job Functions:
1. The employee shall remain free of any alcohol or non-prescribed controlled substance abuse in the workplace throughout his/her employment in the district.
2. The employee shall serve as a role model for students in how to conduct themselves as citizens and as responsible, intelligent human beings.
Term of Employment:
1. At will.
2. Regular attendance is required of all employees subject to allowed leave in accordance with district policy.
3. Selected candidate must pass background check.
4. Selected candidate must provide health and inoculation certificate.
1. Performance effectiveness evaluated in accordance with provisions of Kansas Statutes and USD 489 Board of Education policy.
2. Evaluation will be the responsibility of the supervisors.