Our System Engineer is responsible for delivering fully engineered infrastructure solutions targeted at supporting the business needs of the organization.
- Lead the day to day maintenance of both virtual/physical server environment
- Familiarity with SAN Storage, provisioning storage groups and LUNS
- Experience designing, implementing and managing VDI Environments
- Working knowledge of ESXi platform and VMware VSphere
- Experience supporting VMWare Infrastructure e.g servers, network, storage, database and backup.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Experience scripting with PowerShell, and or Python, PERL
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the virtual/physical server environment
- Ability to write technical and operational management documentation
- Ability to design, implement and managing highly available infrastructure solutions
- Maintain open communications on current project status, risks and challenges
- Be a recognized subject matter expert within fields of expertise
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations.
- Pursuing VCP certification or higher
Education/Experience: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience required. Applicant should have 3+ years designing and implementing high available, scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions. Work both individually and as part of a team on multiple projects concurrently. Ability to solve difficult problems in innovative ways.
HaysMed offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, and vision insurance, long-term disability, life insurance, an excellent retirement match, and MORE!
To get more information and apply, please visit: www.haysmed.com/careers
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.