This parcel of cropland is 100% tillable land and is located within 1 ½ miles of HWY 283. The majority of the land consists of Class II and III loam soils and the entire acreage is open for planting. For more information of this nice parcel of cropland, contact the land specialist today!
- Located 9 miles SE of Wakeeney. 1 ½ miles East of HWY 283 on R Road. Turn South off R Road on trail and go ½ mile South to NW corner of property
- 80.31 acres of farmland
- Currently in wheat stubble. Idle of any crop
- Buyer will take possession of all acreage upon date of closing
- FSA Base Acres: Wheat, 20.90 ; Corn, 20.90; Grain Sorghum, 20.90
- PLC Yield: Wheat, 45; Corn, 79; Grain Sorghum, 47
- Soil Types: 53.87 acres Class II Armo loam, 1-3% slopes; 13.55 acres Armo loam, 3-7% slopes; 12.89 acres Wakeen-Nibson silt loams, 3-7% slopes
- Seller believes to own 100% of the mineral rights. All of Sellers mineral rights will pass to the Buyer at date of closing
- Legal Description: N/2 SE/4 of Section 34-13-23 in Trego County, KS
Contact Whitetail Properties land specialist Adam Hann at 785-259-2469 for more info on this excellent tract of farmland!