This listing is no longer available.
Superb Cropland With Timber in Lincoln County!
Posted 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Expires in 0 minutes
- Located 40-miles from Salina and 15-miles from Lincoln. 6 miles North of HWY 18 on 280th Road
- 150 acres of excellent cropland. Approximately 75 acres planted to soybeans and 75 acres currently wheat stubble
- Small strip of timber exists on the west edge of this property with a small building and electrical
- County road access on the west side and south side of the property. Maintained county roads
- Farmland Soil Types: Geary silt loam, 3-7% slopes, 82.11 acres; Harney silt loam, 1-3% slopes, 73.42 acres; Armo-loam, 7-15% slopes, 2.07 acres; Geary-Lancaster complex, 5-10% slopes, 1.25 acres; Lancaster-Hedville complex, 3-20% slopes, 0.50 acres
- Two other tracts adjacent are also offered for sale with this property, total of 303 acres of tillable land