This listing is no longer available.
Excellent Cropland With Hunting in Lincoln County!
Posted 2 weeks ago
Expires in 0 minutes
- Located 40-miles from Salina and 15-miles from Lincoln. 6 miles North of HWY-18 on 290th Road
- 57-acres of high class farmland currently all wheat stubble
- Beautiful cottonwood trees and thickets are situated on the south border of this property. Exceptional whitetail deer hunting and also upland birds
- Road frontage on the east boundary of this tract
- Farmland Soil Types: Geary-Lancaster Complex, 5-10% slopes, 25 acres; Harney silt loam, 1-3% slopes, 23.03 acres; Geary silt loam, 3-7% slopes, 12.26 acres; Lancaster-Hedville Complex, 3-20% slopes, 0.84 acres
- Two other tracts of farmland are available for purchase on either side of this tract. 303 total acres are being offered for sale