This listing is no longer available.
Remarkable Cropland in Lincoln County!
Posted 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Expires in 0 minutes
- Located 40-miles from Salina and 16 miles from Lincoln. 6-miles North of HWY 18 on 290th Road
- 80-acres of pure tillable land with 46 currently planted to milo
- Farmland Soil Types: Harney silt loam, 1-3% slopes, 49.26 acres; Geary silt loam, 3-7% slopes, 31.07 acres
- Road frontage along the west border
- Possession will take place upon harvest of currently planted crops
- Mineral rights will pass with the land to new buyer on date of closing
- Real estate taxes equal $1,300 annually