Adjunct Faculty (PT Instructors) Ft. Riley Military Schools

100 Continental Drive
Grandview Plaza, Kansas
Login to Contact Seller Offline
Posted 4 days, 21 hours ago
Expires in 2 days, 2 hours
220 Clicks


Barton Community College, Fort Riley Campus seeks (part-time instructors) to teach the following courses:

Bus Driver – Applicants must possess a current Kansas CDL License with a minimum Class B Passenger & Air Brake endorsement.  Must have at least 3 or more years of bus driving experience, a thorough knowledge of the operation and mechanical functioning of buses, and submit to and pass a background investigation.  Must have no record of any at-fault motor vehicle accidents or serious moving traffic violations in the last 3 years.

Supply Manager – Applicant must provide documented experience of US Army unit level or higher Supply Operations.  In-depth knowledge of GCSS-A software. Occasional travel out of state is required. 

 TC-AIMS - Applicant must provide documented experience of US Army TC-AIMS systems data entry.  In-depth knowledge of unit planning, executing deployments and assets tracking. Occasional travel out of state is required. 

Unit Armorer - Applicant must provide documented experience of US Army unit level or armory technical training in the field.  Prefer candidate have knowledge with arms room operations and security procedures working with small arms, basic maintenance (cleaning and minor repairs), and accountablility of weapons.  Occasional travel out of state is required.

CBRN Defense - Applicant must provide documented completion of the US Army Chemical, Biological, Radiological & Nuclear Defense (CBRN) course and service in the CBRN military occupational specialty field. Service and in-depth knowledge in unit level CBRN operations as an additional duty can be used to meet requirements.

Instructor experience is preferred for each of these positions. These classes are taught in a compressed format, meeting Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Must also possess a clean driving record and pass motor vehicle background check. For additional information on the positions please inquire at 866-266-3963 or e-mail  Review of completed applications begins immediately.   To apply go to:   Persons with a hearing or speech impairment please use the Kansas Relay Service at 1-800-766-3777 or dial 711.  Positions open until filled.  EEO/AA.

Chat with us

Chat dialog