Hiring Full time and Part-time general laborers
Labor experience is preferred. Individuals with additional certifications and experience such as welding, carpentry, etc. may expect a higher wage.
General Job Requirements
- Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilos on a daily continuous basis. Anything heavier will be done with the assistance of a mechanical device or with the assistance of another employee.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Employees are responsible for wearing the required Personal Protective Equipment in the proper manner at all times.
- Must be able and willing to work varying schedules which may include nights, weekends, and public holidays.
Contact for more information.