This listing is no longer available.
Traeger Homestead 520 Square Inch Wood Fired Grill & Smoker
Posted 1 month, 1 week ago
Expires in 0 minutes
My mom and I bought this from QVC on 4/16/2019 thinking we'd use it, she became disabled so we havent even used it 1 time other than priming it.
We are in Victoria $650.0
The mouthwatering aroma of meats smoking away in your backyard. That scintillating sizzle of steaks and burgers on the grill. The sweet scent of summer. Can you picture it--even taste it? Make that summer scene a reality in your own yard with the Traeger Homestead wood-fired grill and smoker--equipped with 520 square inches of cooking space, plenty of room for all your favorite meats and cheeses! From Traeger.
- Includes Homestead grill and smoker, 20" x 7" interior shelf, two temperature meat probes, 20-lb bag of Virgin maple hardwood pellets, 20-lb bag of Virgin hickory hardwood pellets, hydro-tuff cover, rib rack, 103-page recipe book with 87 recipes, and manual
- 4-in-1 design: grilling, smoking, slow-cooking, baking
- 520 square inches of total cooking surface
- Digital pro controller with advanced grilling logic: +/- 15-degree accuracy, temperature control up to 450F
- 18-lb pellet hopper with hopper cleanout door
- Fold-down solid front prep shelf
- All-terrain wheels
- Assembly required
- Measurements: Overall 49"H x 40"W x 24"D; Front shelf 22.5"W x 9"D; Cooking area 20"W x 19"D
- 3-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty