This listing is no longer available.
(2) 8" x 36" Pipe Class A Vent
Posted 1 week, 2 days ago
Expires in 0 minutes
Bought new and only used 1 season.
- Stainless steel outer casing prevents corrosion while stainless inner liner heats quickly, resulting in enhanced draft
- Secure twist-lock design makes it simple to couple multiple sections together
- Double wall piping constructed from 304 Stainless Steel (Inner Wall) and 430 Stainless Steel (Outer Wall)
- 2" minimum clearance to combustibles must be obtained at all times, except in areas protected by factory supplied supports certified for reduced clearance
- Compatible venting with residential oil and gas appliances and wood burning stoves
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 1,000 degrees F
- "Outside diameter" of chimney pipe is 10"
- "Inside diameter" of chimney pipe is 8''