× This listing is expired.

WTR: Small apartment which allows small housebroken Dog


I am needing to rent a small apartment (1br or studio) in Colby or near Colby, which would allow a small housebroken Dog (Terrier mix).  

I am physically disabled due to an auto accident, and have orthopedic/neurological problems.  On SSDI, but do NOT need special accomodations.  Basement unit would be fine.

Time frame of need is approximately May, 2012.  You may email at: rev.dave@davidcarter.us or phone me anytime AFTER 12 noon (day sleeper) at: 785-626-2768

Thank You.

Chat with us

Chat dialog