We have a tool program, we have VERY COMPETITIVE wages and are willing to pay top dollar for the right people
To diagnose, repair and service trailers of all brands in a safe and professional manner.
1. Responsible for repairs and required preventive maintenance of trailer.
2. Build, rebuild and repair all parts of trailer equipment, as may be required in the department assigned
3. Inspect, trouble shoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on equipment.
4. Other duties as assigned by management.
1. 1-2 years Mechanical experience preferred but not required, if you have mechanical capabilities, please inquire.
2. Troubleshooting experience.
3. Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
4. Must be able to work in a team environment and work well with others.
Pay will be based on experience.
We offer health/dental insurance, vacation/sick time and holiday pay.
Work Hours are Monday thru Friday - 7:00am - 3:30 pm
Please apply in person at 1480 Highway 183 Stockton, KS 67669
Questions can be answered by calling Jennifer in HR @ 785-425-7070.