If you would like to be a part of an exceptional company that is stable, forward thinking and family-friendly, please consider joining our team. Wilkens Manufacturing, Inc. has been "Taking Big Steps for Our Customers Success" since 1973 and is the industry leader of the Walking Floor and self unloading trailer.
If you are looking for the opportunity to be part of our growing and successful company, Wilkens Manufacturing, Inc. is now accepting applications for our Parts/Warehouse Manager. Applying candidate must be a team player with a good work ethic. Applying candidate must have self-motivation and be able to follow directions and complete tasks in timely manner.
Wilkens Manufacturing, Inc. offers a competitve compensation package and comprehensive benefits for full-time positions.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com or stop by our location at 1480 Hwy 183 Stockton, KS 67669 to inquire about the position.
The role of the Parts/Warehouse Manager is to supervise warehouse and logistics staff and manage shipping, receiving, packaging and other responsibilities of a warehouse in Stockton KS.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- The direct supervision and training of personnel involved in shipping, receiving, warehousing materials handling, packaging, and light assembly work.
- Working with warehouse staff to improve individual and group performance.
- Physical control of inventory locations.
- Cross training of team members to maintain adequate back-up and to provide job enrichment.
- Control of, and improvements to, the physical facilities in order to improve individual and division productivity.
- Hiring and training new warehouse and parts staff.
- Accurately communicating goals and objectives of the department and the division.
- Responding to the needs of “internal customers” as well as external ones.
- Help warehouse and parts personnel stay focused
- Ensure timely and efficient movements of product within the facility.
- Oversee the picking, packing and shipping of orders out of the facility.
- Ensure the safe, clean, and efficient operation of the warehouse.
- Work with management to ensure that all records and reports regarding warehouse activity are prepared on a timely basis and effectively maintained.
Qualifications for this position include:
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in warehouse operations and or parts sales is recommended but not required. Ability to organize and supervise the work of other warehouse and logistic staff.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good time management skills.
- Basic math skills and/or aptitude.
- Computer experience and aptitude.
- Ability to lift 65 lbs.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Valid Driver’s License, Must be willing to submit to a drug test
- Ability to work effectively with other associates, customers, and vendors.
- A commitment to the concept of “doing it right the first time.”
- Some management experience is preferred.
- Forklift experience.