Substitute Teachers Needed! $110/day

Hays, Kansas
Login to Contact Seller Offline
Posted 1 day, 3 hours ago
Expires in 5 days, 20 hours
7,990 Clicks
Appears in
Help Wanted


$110/day for On Call Sub

$170/day for Long Term Sub Assignments greater than 14 Consecutive Days

Must have a valid license issued from KSDE, a completed application, and TB test results valid within the past 12 months.

A substitute teacher is required to either hold a Kansas Teaching Certificate, Standard Substitute License, or an Emergency License.  An Education degree is needed for a Teaching Certificate and Standard Substitute License.  The primary requirement for an Emergency Substitute License is a minimum of 60 semester hours of college credit from a regionally accredited college or university. 

Apply Online:


Help Chat