2020 22' Quality Trailers deluxe tilt steel and wood deck car/equipment/truck/toy/tractor hauler trailer.
Sold by the best in the business Double Z's Trailers, LLC! Prices others can't compare to! And shipping so cheap to your area I guarantee I will still beat competitors prices and get you a higher quality trailer hands down! People come from all over the U.S. to purchase from here as I strive to have nearly wholesale prices for the highest quality and widest selection of trailers in stock.
Check out my webpage here for TONS MORE TRAILERS along with hundreds of pictures and specs---- www.doublezstrailers.com
Just look at the pictures for yourself on the quality of these trailers, the Corvette loaded sits about 2.75" off the ground and effortlessly can get on and off without damaging itself along with huge door clearance!
***ADD 5% TO ALL LIST PRICES DUE TO RAPIDLY PRICE INCREASES IN STEEL***
Wood deck 22' tilt prices-
8000lbs gvwr = $5000
10,500lbs gvwr = $5400
15000lbs gvwr = $6200(note on all 15k gvwr trailers- Toolbox comes standard with lockable lid, 24' total in length, 8 lug wheels and tires, 235/80 R16 LRE (3,520 lb.) radial tires, and 12,000 lb. Drop foot jack and diamond plate heavy duty fenders and slipper spring axles)
Steel deck 22' tilt prices-
8000lbs gvwr = $5400
10,500lbs gvwr = $5800
15000lbs gvwr = $6600(note on all 15k gvwr trailers- Toolbox comes standard with lockable lid, 24' total in length, 8 lug wheels and tires, 235/80 R16 LRE (3,520 lb.) radial tires, and 12,000 lb. Drop foot jack and diamond plate heavy duty fenders and slipper spring axles)
Talk about a workhorse but yet still usable for play trailer here....This thing Is built to take a beating but yet also for show. The corvette pictured is probably one of the lowest cars I have seen and struggled to get doors open and/or actually up onto a trailer in the past, but with these new line of tilt trailers the car crawls on with ease and no more crawling out the window or back hatch! Built to haul that skid steer around, the farm tractor, mowers, hard to load scissor lifts, rzrs, 4 wheelers, racecars, damaged cars, show cars, small to heavy 1 ton trucks and just about anything else you can imagine throwing at it. Just pull the pen on the drivers side and step on the rear deck and watch it float to the ground. Drive on whatever you are loading and watch as it slowly comes back down, pin it and off you go.
* 1 year factory warranty
* G.V.W.R. 15,000lbs or 10,500 lbs or 8000lbs options
* Electrical Sealed modular wiring harness with LED lights throughout the entire trailer (not cheap incandescent box lighting from harbor freight)
* Frame 5 in. channel, and 6 in. x 2 in. tubing frame on tilting bed platform for the strongest design in the trailer industry (not flimsy 4" c-channel like competitors) .
* reverse taper Dovetail 24 in. steel toe plates
* Tongue 5 in. c-Channel
* Tires 225/75 R15 (2600 lb.) Radial tires (not cheap bias ply) 10 PLY
super heavy duty tread plate floor with the heavy duty 3 in. c-channel crossmembers (not cheap 1.5" angle iron like competitors)
* Coupler 2-5/16 in. Adjustable coupler
* Safety Chains Heavy duty safety chains
* Tie Downs multiple Stake pockets with Rubrails lining both sides of the entire trailer for ease of strapping anywhere along with 3 D-rings per side on top of deck (6 total d-rings) (no rub rails on competitors and half the stake pockets)
* Deck Length 22' 2" (20' deck length plus 2' reverse taper dove cleats = 22') (with hydraulic damper cylinder)
* Deck Width 82 in. Between fenders
* Fenders heavy duty Teardrop fenders and backs (not flimsy 16 gauge cheap fenders)
less than 5.5" fender height from top of deck to top of fender (open the lowest car doors you can imagine on this thing)
* Brakes Brakes on both axles (4 brakes total with breakaway kit)
* Wheels Silver 6 lug steel mods standard
* Jack 2,000 lb. Swing up jack
* Axles 2-5,200 lb. dexter e-z lube axles (or 2-4000lbs axles) or 15k gvwr option
* Suspension Double eye springs
* dot tape and pin stripe
* spare tire mount standard as well (competitors don't even offer these standard)
spare = $160 radial 6 lug.
Spyder Spoke wheel option as pictured + $800 for 6 lug axles (8k and 10k gvwr)
Rock guard for front to protect cars = +$500
**SHIPPING ALSO AVAILABLE DIRT CHEAP! Just ask!
Payments accepted include, cash, check, paypal, credit card 3%, cashiers checks, etc.
CALL OR TEXT AT 785-259-6350 with any questions or to pick up/order yours today!
Check out my webpage here for TONS MORE TRAILERS along with hundreds of pictures and specs----
I have everything from aluminum trailers, show car haulers, goosenecks, tilt decks, standard dove tails, enclosed, semi trailers, 2 or 3 car haulers, dump trailers, you name it I either have it or I can get it! Thanks for looking!