This listing is no longer available.
Rooks County 450+/- Acres Near Natoma
Posted 1 year, 1 month ago
Expires in 0 minutes
This excellent large parcel of grass and cropland has a lot to offer to both ranchers and hunting enthusiasts. The property has been very well cared for with excellent fence around the perimeter and good grass throughout. Multiple ponds and water well near the southeast corner provide water for livestock. The nearly 57 acres of cropland has good access to HWY 18 and is only a short haul to the grain market in Natoma. This tillable acreage has very productive soils and excellent sub moisture going into the Spring. The timbered canyons in the Northeast portion of the property hold many deer throughout the year.
- 4 miles northwest of Natoma and good access only 1 mile north of HWY 18 on Z Road
- EXCELLENT fence around the entirety of the property
- 404.74 acres of native grass
- 56.66 acres of fertile tillable cropland
- Tillable land features 98% Class II & III silt loam soils with very gentle slope
- Multiple ponds
- Water well and good access at the Southeast corner
- The wooded and cedar lined canyons in the north half of the property are home to many whitetail deer throughout the year
- Many turkeys in the area
- Paradise Creek is less than ¼ mile away
- Pasture has been well-managed and has very good grass throughout
- Well above average moisture throughout the Fall and Winter will have this property thriving with grass come Springtime
- Incredible view of the Paradise Creek valley from the hilltops of this property
- Highway access only one mile from property
- Additional 110 acres borders this property to the East and is also available for purchase through Whitetail Properties Real Estate. This 110 acres includes over ½ mile of running creek bottom and timber.
Contact Whitetail Properties land specialist Adam Hann today to gather more info on this great ranch and to schedule your personal viewing of everything it has to offer. Contact at 785-259-2569 or firstname.lastname@example.org