Substitute Teachers Needed

802 N Main
Russell, Kansas
Login to Contact Seller Offline
Posted 5 days, 8 hours ago
Expires in 1 day, 15 hours
2,086 Clicks
Appears in
Help Wanted


Russell County USD 407 needs substitute teachers.  Must have or can obtain substitute teaching license through KSDE. Call 785-483-2173 for more information.

Chat with us

Chat dialog