H&S 5114 Rake, 14 Wheel with Wind Panels
• The rake arms feature 2 ball bearings on each end of the arm for long life, smooth operation, and less wear than rakes with bushings.
• The 60" diameter rake wheels turn slower for less tooth wear and deliver more capacity.
• The windrow width adjustment is done with a hand crank and adjusts windrows from 38" to 58" width.
• Independent articulated rake beams have the flexibility to flex 3' up, or 3' down.
• Limited oscillating offset tandem transport wheels assure a smooth, level ride, even over irrigation tracks.
• Raking widths can be hydraulically adjusted in any position up to the pre-determined raking width. Setting the spring loaded stop allows you to set pre-determined raking widths up to 28' on the 5114.