Ag Equipment Technician
Taylor Implement Company
Are you looking for a long-term career opportunity? Are you seeking ongoing training and professional development? Would you like to join a family feel working environment?
Competitive Compensation- Excellent employee benefits- Growth opportunity
Taylor Implement Company is a full-service Claas Ag Equipment Dealer with Locations in Yuma CO, Greeley CO and Hoxie KS. Specializing in Jaguar Forage Harvesters, Lexion Combines, Axion and Xerion tractors. We also support a full line of JCB, Deutz Fahr, and Kioti equipment. Taylor Implement specializes in Hay and Forage equipment and we are one of the largest Hay and Forage dealers in the United States. We have been in the agricultural business for over 49 years and staff over 30 employees within the three Locations. Taylor Implement is seeking to hire an Ag Service Technician in the Hoxie KS Location to independently perform basic and complex diagnostics, inspections, maintenance and service repairs on customer and internally owned Ag and industrial equipment.
· Pay 50% of the family health insurance
· HSA plan
· 401K match up to 4%
· Paid Life Insurance Plan
· Paid Holiday Time Off
· Paid Vacation Time
· Paid training- Off Location Company Sponsored Training
To be successful in this position you will need the following:
· Graduate of a Technical School- (Ag mechanic/Diesel Mechanic) is preferred but willing to train
· A valid Drivers' License with an acceptable Motor Vehicle Status to operate company service vehicles.
· Must be able to perform basic/complex diagnostics on agricultural and industrial equipment to determine required repairs and communicate future repairs to service manager and client. Repairs may be performed at dealerships' shop or at client's work site.
· Diagnostics and repairs will include, but not limited to electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, diesel repairs. Must perform quality work and maintain minimum efficiency goals.
· Must participate in all requested dealership and manufacturers' required training. Completes all required paperwork for service operations in a timely and accurate manner, including but not limited to daily notes of activities for accurate timekeeping, inspection forms, delivery forms, warranty notes and any other necessary paperwork.
· Must have computer skills for reporting technical issues into Claas, Deutz, Kioti and JCB TechWeb programs.
· Must be able to use a computer or tablet as a tool for diagnostics as well as data entry. Must assist in maintaining and cleaning shop area, tools, company vehicles and client property.
· Must work collaboratively with other technicians, parts people and sales personnel.
· May need to mentor apprentices and junior technicians if possible.
· Job will require longer work hours during summer and harvest seasons, or as work load demands. Must own tool set appropriate for the work required.
· Prefer forklift experience and forklift certification. Must be able to lift 75 pounds without assistance.
· Ag Equipment Service Technician: 1 year
· Diagnostics on agricultural and industrial equipment: 1 year
· Hoxie, KS
· Valid Driver's License