Are you ready to join an organization where you can make a direct impact on the lives affected by addiction? If so, look no further. Valley Hope is seeking a driven recruiting professional to join our team! As a recruiter, you will be responsible for partnering with managers to support and manage the recruiting activities throughout the organization. By recruiting and referring candidates who have a passion and drive to help the patients and family's affected by addiction you will be fulfilling the mission of Valley Hope and influencing direct patient care.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to utilize and expand your recruitment skills, this may be the perfect fit!
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Organization, through its managers and supervisors reserve the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our patients, partners and/or employees.
- Provides professional support in the facilitation and implementation of all phases of the recruitment process; engages in various levels of recruiting support based on the level of position.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies to source, screen, select, present and close candidates across all levels of the organization.
- Partners with hiring managers to identify staffing and recruiting needs for open positions; maintains ongoing communication with the hiring manager and provide support as appropriate for the level of position throughout the recruitment process.
- For identified select positions, leads recruiting process including posting positions on various job sites; screening resumes and applicants to determine if they meet the position requirements, interviewing candidates to assess overall fit for the position; identifying and presenting qualified candidates to the hiring manager, coordinating candidate interviews with hiring manager and additional interviewees, and extending/negotiating candidate offers.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for candidates of identified select positions from date of application to date of hire or rejection.
- For non-identified select positions, provides recruiting support by posting positions on various job sites; advises hiring manager throughout the recruiting process as needed.
- Collaborates with hiring managers on candidate offers; provides salary recommendations that aligns with market pay rates, Valley Hope’s salary structures, and candidates’ knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Maintains working knowledge of market pay rates in Valley Hope’s markets.
- Maintains working knowledge of Valley Hope’s benefit offerings; communications information as appropriate with candidates during the recruiting process as related to Valley Hope’s total compensation for open positions.
- Prepares recruitment materials and posts positions to job boards, social media sites newspapers, etc.
- Develops leads through various sourcing methods to include job boards, online sourcing websites, social media, networking, external referrals, employee referrals, recruitment fairs, professional associations/organizations, college alumni/associations, diversity sourcing, etc.
- Builds a continuous candidate pipeline using active and passive recruiting techniques; utilizes applicant tracking system to maintain pipeline data.
- Utilizes human capital management system for processing and tracking recruitment activities across the organization.
- Maintains accurate and comprehensive documentation on applicants, candidate searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruitment activities to ensure compliance with legal and company employment practices policies and processes.
- Prepares and maintains routine reports to summarize recruiting activity and pipeline.
- Assists with maintaining recruitment-related expenditures within the assigned budget.
- Collaborates with the HR Director and hiring managers to develop and manage job descriptions. Development of job descriptions includes identifying primary responsibilities, core competencies, and education/experience requirements.
- Collaborates with HR Director to develop and deliver recruitment training for hiring managers.
- Manage and maintain new and existing internship, practicum, and clinical rotation agreements.
- Serve as backup for onboarding employees and contractors.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Maintains confidentiality of candidate and employee data; maintains a working knowledge of and adheres to Valley Hope’s policies and procedures.
- Participates in all assigned staff meetings, staff development, and training as required.
- Interacts and communicates with others (patients, co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) plus years of recruiting experience.
- Proven experience driving recruiting strategy for management and above level positions.
- Experience with reporting and managing requisitions within an ATS, preferably with UltiPro/UKG.
- Experience utilizing diverse job boards.
- Five (5) plus years of recruiting experience
- Recruiting experience within the healthcare industry.
- Multi-state recruiting experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate issues.
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong and mutually beneficial relationships with relevant parties.
Strong customer service skills with the ability to interact and negotiate in a professional manner.
Self-directed and motivated to accomplish tasks, meet objectives and committed timelines; ability to work unsupervised to accomplish tasks.
Ability to prioritize competing demands and effectively manage multiple tasks and/or projects while being responsive and flexible.
Responsive and flexible; ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and modify approaches or methods to best fit the situation.
Ability to speak effectively before groups or including customers and/or employees of the organization
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
Office setting with traditional hours.
Sitting for extended periods of time.
Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time.
Able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
Must be able to travel – estimated at 15-20% of the time.