Position Title: Diesel Equipment Technician
Location: Topeka, Kansas
Employee Status: Full Time, Permanent
KanEquip-Topeka has an opening for a full-time Diesel Equipment Technician to service and repair agriculture, construction, and turf equipment.
- Performs diagnostics on agricultural, construction equipment. Determining what repairs are needed and/or recommended for continued equipment reliability.
- Performs electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and diesel repairs on equipment. Accountable for performing quality work and attaining goals for efficiency.
- Complete all reports and forms for service operations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Promote teamwork by collaborating with other technicians, parts, and sales personnel.
- Communicates appropriately with customers both internal and external state holders.
- 5+ years of experience as a diesel mechanic, service technician, field technician, or heavy equipment technician.
- Mechanic Toolset appropriate for required work.
- Knowledge and experience of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle status
- Associates of Applied Science or Certification in Diesel Technology, Agricultural Power/ Technology or Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology.
- Able to operate vehicles and equipment used in service shops
- Ability to work seasonally extended hours during the week or weekends
- Ability to lift 75 pounds as required without assistance
-Overtime pay after 40 hours
-$3000 sign-on bonus for qualifying candidates
-Medical/Dental/ Vision Coverage
-Life and Disability Insurances
-Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Plan
-401K Match and Profit Sharing
-Paid time off and paid holidays
-Company Provided Training
Apply at https://www.kanequip.com/careers/