This is new and was never installed! I bought it from etrailer.com, and you can see the links below for details on the receiver and hitch. Both will be sold together. The receiver sells for $140.83 and the hitch for $42.85 new.
This was purchased for a 2015 Sonata. The page for the receiver has a selection that you can use to see if this is the receiver for your vehicle.
Curt Trailer Hitch Receiver - Custom Fit - Class I - 1-1/4"
Perfect for light-duty towing, this custom, Hyundai Sonata trailer hitch receiver features fully welded, gloss powder coated steel construction.
- Custom fit is designed specifically for your vehicle
- Precision, robotic welding maximizes strength and improves fit
- Bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Complete hardware kit and installation instructions included
- Lifetime technical support from the experts at etrailer.com
- Gloss black powder coat finish over protective base coat offers superior rust resistance
- Stylish, round-tube design
- Drawbar, pin and clip sold separately
- Assembled in the USA
- Receiver opening: 1-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Rating: Class I
- Maximum gross trailer weight: 2,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 200 lbs
Draw-Tite Drawbar for 1-1/4" Hitch - 2-1/8" Rise, 2-3/4" Drop - 6-5/8" Long - 2K
- Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
- Fixed Ball Mount
- Fits 1-1/4 Inch Hitch
- Drop - 3 Inch
- Rise - 2 Inch
- No Ball
- Class I
- 2000 lbs GTW
- Steel Shank
- Application: 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" trailer hitch receivers
- Class I and Class II compatible
- Gross towing weight: 2,000 lbs
- Tongue weight: 200 lbs
- Length: 6-5/8" From center of hitch pin hole to center of ball hole
- Rise: 2-1/8" from top of inside of hitch opening
- Drop: 2-3/4" from top of inside of hitch opening
- Ball hole diameter: 3/4"
- Pin hole diameter: 1/2"