It's that time of year again!
Register for our FREE Tax Workshop! Workshops will be held virtually so watch from your own home!
#201: Small Business Tax Workshop – 9:00am-12:00noon
· Register at - https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_w6GmMf5sRfa6pGOUgFbhWA
· Kansas Retailers’ Sales Tax and Compensating Use Tax
· Goods and Services subject to Sales Tax
· Record Keeping and Filling Requirements
· Form Preparation
· Exemption Certificate
· Withholding Requirements
#202 Contractor’s Tax Workshop – 1:30pm – 4:30pm
· Register at - https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_d9nH_xGpT-OqJ01As9Jq9Q
· Sales Tax on Materials and Labor
· Project Exemption Certificates
· Sales Tax Returns
· #203: Agricultural Sales & Use Tax Workshop – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
· Register at - https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NVdPi14gRDemDJ2C8lUEFg
· How Sales and Use Tax apply to Ag Businesses
· Gain a greater understanding on Purchases Tax
Cost: No Fee!
Registration: Pre-registration is required. Registration links are located next to workshops.
Please contact the Office Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-628-5615 for any questions or concerns.
The Kansas Small Business Development Center (Kansas SBDC) is partially funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration under Cooperative Agreement No. 6-603001-EZ-0000. The support given by the U.S. Small Business Administration through such funding does not constitute an express or implied endorsement of the co-sponsor(s)’ or participants’ opinions, products or services. SBA funded programs are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. ‘’A partnership program with the U.S. Small Business Administration and Kansas Department of Commerce.”