NADA Guide values: $47,750 for Average Retail, $39,650 for Low Retail.
2005 National RV Tropi-Cal T370LX Motorhome.
76,690 miles. Onan diesel generator has 468.9 hours. 3 slides.
Caterpillar C7 350hp diesel pusher. Allison MH3000 6-speed transmission. Freightliner XC raised rail chassis with Neway air suspension.
37' 1" overall length, 12'5" overall height. 102" exterior width.
Runs great. Inside condition good. The tires are very good.
I have more information and a lot of inside/outside pictures at my personal website: https://www.foosker.com/ads/listing/1
52 pictures at https://www.foosker.com/ads/pictures/1
* Hydraulic leveling jacks with dash mounted controls
* Electric sunvisors
* 10 cu. ft. double door refrigerator with ice maker.
* Dual in-ceiling insulated A/C ducts.
* Dual 13,500 BTU low profile roof A/C units.
* Dual 20,000 BTU ducted furnaces.
* Fan-Tastic vent with thermostat and rain sensor.
* Onan 7.5 kW quiet diesel generator.
* One piece fiberglass shower.
* 10 gallon gas/electric water heater.
* Combination washer/dryer.
* Porcelain toilet with sprayer.
* 100 gallon fuel capacity.
* 10,000 lb. class III hitch with skid bar and six-pin connector.
* 2-24-2021 - Serviced unit with oil, oil filter, fuel filter & air filter, changed oil on the generator, greased all slack adjuster & front end parts, adjusted brakes.
* 12-10-2020 - 4 new maintenance free house batteries ($1,319.96) - https://amazon.com/gp/product/B07GC52LCY/
* 7-22-2020 - Replace Ignition VCP133 Vacuum Pump ($225.12) - https://amazon.com/gp/product/B07J1XCQPW/
* 5-29-2020 - Vacuumed coach A/C, charged and replaced condensor fan.
In full disclosure here are some flaws:
* Exterior good, but decals are checkered.
* 20 inch hairline crack on middle left side that has been caulked and taped. (see pictures)
* Solar panel has been removed.
Cashier's check only!