Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital - Surgery Department is looking for PRN Operating Room RN/LPN or Scrub Technician.
PRN – 3 days/month
Must have prior OR experience. Must have a progressive desire to learn, be flexible and accountable for work and has knowledge and understanding of sterile technique.
• Prepare the surgical suite prior to each case and have appropriate equipment and supplies available.
• Open sterile supplies when instructed to do so by the OR supervisor.
• Understand rationale for surgical scrub.
• Aseptically gown and gloves self and physician.
• Anticipate needs of physicians.
• Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology Program preferred.
• Or current RN/LPN licensure in the State of Kansas.
• CPR certification required; ACLS certification preferred.
• Prior experience in OR REQUIRED.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable) to Human Resources, 320 N. 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus