Introducing Arrow Cattle Panels, a new line of heavy duty panels for cattle yards and handling systems. Arrowquip has long been known for crafting high-quality cattle handling equipment by pairing generations of ranching experience with the latest animal science research and creative engineering. This new line of cattle panels is created with animal welfare, handler safety, and proper cattle handling at the forefront of the design process. The result is a series of highly durable panels that can be used in any configuration, thanks to the unique 4-way cattle panel connectors and pins.
Arrow Cattle Panels offer a large visual barrier for cattle with the 3” wide rails, and the railings are progressively spaced to prevent calves from getting their heads between the lower rails. Additionally, the rectangular shape provides a broad surface for cattle to brush up against, dramatically reducing the severity of bruising when compared to round rails.
Whether you are repairing a section or your system or doing a complete overhaul, Arrow Cattle Panels are an investment that will be a part of your ranch legacy now, and for generations to come.
* Heavy-duty cattle panels for cattle yards and cattle handling systems
* 3" rectangular rails provide a large visual barrier
* Thick rectangular bars provide a larger surface area for impact, and drastically reduce bruising
* Crafted with 16-gauge steel for enhanced durability and stability
* Built with locally sourced US and Canadian steel
* Available in 4 ft, 10 ft and 8 ft cattle panel dimensions
* No stays required, thanks to high-tech engineering and quality design features
* Unique 4-way pin connectors offer flexibility for cattle handling system design
* Can be used to craft full cattle handling systems or simply replace broken pieces of your current setup
* Cattle panel clips and pins included
* Semi-permanent panels can be changed and modified at any time
* Heavy-duty panels that are lightweight enough for the rancher to move panels without heavy machinery
* Pair perfectly with Arrowquip's cattle gates for a custom design
* Backed by Arrowquip's exclusive 3 Year No Bull warranty
Model: 10 ft Cattle Panel $360
Weight: 145 lbs.
Dimensions: 2.25" wide x 72" high x 121" long