LDI is seeking skilled and highly motivated Agricultural Equipment Sales person to join our Hays, KS Team!
A highly motivated, competitive, and energetic candidate will represent the company for the sale of new and used agriculture equipment. Responsibilities include calling on prospective customers, and maintaining existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calling on prospective customers
- Maintaining existing customer accounts within an established geographical territory
- Display excellent customer relation and organizational skills
- Work flexible hours
- have clean driving record
- Have extensive knowledge of agricultural equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships with fellow employees, customers, and company owners
- Be computer literate adn possess the ability to learn and utlize software such as CDK Global Business System
- Great attitude and strong work ethic
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 1-2-years progressive experience in farm equipment
- Pre-employment drug screen, motor vehicle records check, and background check required
LDI offers competitive wages based on experience and a benefit package that includes paid health insurance, 401K retirement plan, paid holidays, paid time off, performance based incentives, overtime, uniforms, and other optional benefits.
Job Type: Full-time