This listing is no longer available.
1/2 in. (.700 O.D.) x 2000 ft. Poly Drip Irrigation Tubing
Posted 1 month ago
Expires in 0 minutes
I have 2000' (4 500' rolls) $40 a roll at home depot
Made with premium quality polyethylene resins, DIG’s 0.700 OD drip irrigation poly tubing is designed to meet the demands of any drip irrigation project, above or below ground, from residential gardening to commercial landscape and agricultural installations. The drip tubing, commonly referred to as poly tubing, blank tubing or drip hose, is used as the primary supply line of a drip irrigation system into which micro tubing, drip emitters, drip line or micro sprinklers are connected to deliver water to the plant area. DIG’s drip irrigation poly tubing coil has outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance, high burst strength and UV protection for durability and long life.
- Used as the primary supply line in a drip irrigation system into which micro tubing, drip emitters, drip line or micro sprinklers are connected
- Designed to meet the demand of any drip irrigation projects from professional landscape to residential gardening installations, for above or below the ground
- Resistant to cracking, heat, UV rays and chemicals
- Produced using dow’s 7510 linear low-density polyethylene resins with high environmental stress crack resistance and UV protection against the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays
- Use with DIG’s 0.700 compression fittings, color black, and Nut Lock fittings
- Dimensions: 500 ft. with .600 ID x .700 OD
- Bending radius: 1 ft.
- Maximum operating pressure: 60 psi
- Can be installed above or below ground
- DIG's drip irrigation products may be exempt from residential and commercial watering restrictions (check local codes)
- Maximum recommended flow rate per each length of drip tubing is not to exceed 220 GPH (3.6 GPM)
text at 785 seven three five 4535