Custodian, Fort Hays State University, Residential Life, full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or GED
· 1-2 years custodial experience
· Experience operating custodial equipment (high speed floor buffer, carpet extractor, floor auto scrubber)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of the applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
SALARY: $12.32 per hour
BENEFITS: Competitive benefit package http://www.fhsu.edu/humanresourceoffice/Prospective-Employees/
· Primary responsibility of custodian is to clean the assigned building in such a way as to promote health and safety.
· Operate power equipment (floor scrubbers, carpet extractors, high pressure washers, high spped floor buffer and vacuums.
· Clean and sanitize restrooms.
· Assist with setup of facilities for meetings, classrooms, conferences, and events.
· Snow removal from sidewalks and outside grounds.
· Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs.
APPLICATION PROCESS: To apply for this position, please visit https://fhsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/CAREERS. Only electronic applications submitted through the webpage will be accepted.
Applicants that are selected for an interview will need to bring the names and contact information for three professional references to the interview.