Wilkens Manufacturing Inc., in Stockton, KS is seeking a Plant Maintenance Techinician.
Full Job Description
The Plant Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the plant's business goals and objectives.
· Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
· Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
· Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair or replacement of production machines.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
· Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
· Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and electrical operations. Electrical knowledge is highly preferred.
· Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
· Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
The Plant Maintenance Technician's wage is based on experience. Wilkens Manufacturing, Inc. offers a full benefit package including: Health/Dental, 401(k),Paid Time Off at 90 days and Holiday Pay.