This listing is no longer available.
Wanted help: Rehab Coordinator-Part-time-$10-11/hr
Posted 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Expires in 0 minutes
Join one of the top therapy providers in the U.S. as we revolutionize the industry! As a Rehab Coordinator at TMC, you will oversee administrative tasks and coordinate patient care while assisting in the efficient daily operation of the therapy department under the supervision of the Therapy Care Navigator. You will be a professional representative of TMC throughout the facility as you develop and promote healthy relationships with all company and facility staff. Your various job requirements include but are not limited to patient transportation, filing documents, attending meetings, and assigning treatment schedules. We believe that precise execution of processes along with ALL IN team members striving to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone we serve sets us apart as a therapy provider. Our Rehab Coordinators play an impactful role in successful execution of the TMC Experience.
- Transports and assists with patient care under the direct supervision of licensed therapists and in accordance with all state and federal laws.
- Orders and maintains office supplies per company policy.
- Responsible for the department filing, maintaining all filing cabinets, charts, and binders as described in the Facility Organizational Policy.
- Prepares necessary forms to be distributed for physician signature and tracks the documentation so it is received in a timely manner.
- Make copies, scan, distribute, file all documentation in both charts and JBS (through Scan Snap) within the designated time frame to ensure all records are maintained accurately and are current and up-to-date.
- Reviews DARs, treatment grids, and other reports as assigned to ensure accuracy and completion under supervision of TCN.
- Attends meetings as directed by the TCN. Takes notes and communicates clearly and effectively back to the TCN and/or therapy staff all relative therapy information as needed.
- Completes Tech Check List (Daily, Weekly, Monthly), notifies TCN of deficient areas and files as required.
- Follows proper procedure for maintaining the cleanliness of the treatment and office areas.
- Completes weekly sanitation of all equipment as directed by the TCN.
- Represents the companies of TMC in a professional manner.
- Promotes a positive work environment and follows company core values.
- Develops and promotes working relationships with all company and facility staff.
- Completes DAR and timesheet daily.
- Completes assigned tasks as directed by the TCN, Area Manager and/or Regional Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Demonstrate computer proficiency.
- Nurses' Aide Certification or equivalent health paraprofessional training and/or one year of experience in the rehabilitation field preferred.
- Ability to successfully complete company Tech Coordinator training and testing.
- Ability to demonstrate customer service and soft skills.
- Ability to follow TMC Values and Mission Statement.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines within a teamwork
- Ability to identify, communicate and resolve issues and concerns as
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to lift and control 50 pounds.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer.