To Make Application, apply online:
HOURS: 6.0 hours per day, Monday through Thursday, only on days when school is in session.
STARTING SALARY: $10.88 per hour
Beginning date: August 2021
Job Definition: Assist in food preparation, serving & clean up.
Number of Work Hours: 6 Hours per day, Monday through Thursday
Job Definition: Assist in food preparation, set up, & clean up.
1. Assist in preparation of lunch
2. Wash dishes and set up carts for classrooms.
3. Help with general put away of food and general cleaning of kitchen.
1. Must be able to follow oral and written direction.
4. Must have the capacity to grasp and adjust to new and changing situations.
5. Manual dexterity and ability to work under pressure are desirable.
6. Ability to lift objects of 25 pounds.
7. Must be neat in appearance, clean, have good personal hygiene habits.
8. Must wear appropriate clothing, hairnet and comfortable appropriate shoes.
9. A health certificate is required stating healthy status and TB test or chest x-ray.
Tools and Equipment
2. Holding equipment, stove, oven, steamer
3. Portion control equipment
4. Refrigeration equipment.
1. Number of hours and days are specified in work agreement. Monday through Thursday; except for school holidays. Exceptions are stated in school calendar.
2. Nine month per year, with option to work over summer.
3. Kitchen is well lighted, ventilated and comfortable.
4. Much standing on feet required and some lifting.
1. Responsible to Kitchen Manager.
1. High School Diploma or GED preferred.
2. References required.
Term of Employment
1. At Will
1. Performance effectiveness evaluated in accordance with USD #489 Board of Education