This half section of CRP and upland habitat has many great qualities, in addition to being a great income producer! Located in western Hamilton County, KS, this farm is located in an area that is rich in upland birds, deer, and antelope. There is excellent access to the property along a well-maintained gravel road and the land consists of some very good soils for the area. The current CRP contract runs 2022 and the new owner can choose to re-enroll the contract or convert the land back to cropland. Contact the listing agents today for more info on this great Southwest Kansas farm.
- Located 10 +/- miles northwest of Syracuse, KS on J Road
- 6 +/- miles North of HWY 50
- 261.25 acres currently enrolled in CRP thru September 30, 2022. Annual payment is $8,700
- Great upland bird hunting habitat
- This area commonly holds mule deer, whitetail, and antelope
- Currently in the WIHA program generating additional income from the property
- Excellent access along gravel road, J road
- All of the Seller’s mineral rights shall transfer to the Buyer
- Upon expiration of the CRP this farm could be converted back to cropland. Good soils and terraces on the property
- Soil Types: 209.62 acres of Colby silt loam, 1-3% slope; 45.23 acres of Ulysses silt loam 0-1% slope
- Legal Description: W/2 of Section 30, Township 22 South, Range 41 West of the 6th PM in Hamilton County, KS
Contact Land Specialists Adam Hann (785-259-2469) or Mitch Keeley (785-259-0492) for more details.