Ellsworth County Stone Goat Ranch is an all-encompassing Kansas paradise that features +/- 43 acres and 5 total structures; highlighted by a beautiful Cleary brand barndominium where you will enjoy seemingly endless breathtaking views. Imagine relaxing in the hot tub that sits on the deep wrap-around porch on Independence day, enjoying a splendid view of fireworks from many of the surrounding cities.
The dependable Kansas winds may blow outside, but there is barely a whisper inside this sturdy, well built and well insulated home. The pride of ownership radiates throughout this very impressive property and is set up for a seamless transition for the new owner.
Legal Description: +/- 43 acres of the NE4, S06, T15, R07W
- Mineral Rights pass with land to Buyer at closing
- Water Rights pass with land to Buyer at closing
- Pasture and paddocks for goats, cattle, and/or horses
- An equestrians immediate, ready for use dream-come-true ranch
- Built in 2017
- 1600 sq ft – Open floor plan
- Interior design by Thomas Quality Homes, Inc. – Great Bend, KS
- 3 bedrooms / 2 full bathrooms
- High ceilings – 10 1/2 feet tall
- No steps whatsoever throughout the home
- Oversized master bathroom, bathtub/shower combo, and dual sinks with Onyx countertop
- 2 additional bedrooms spaciously designed with oversized closets
- Kitchen comes complete with custom built cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and glass backsplash
- Attractive wood flooring
- Wood burning stove
- 10 foot deep wrap-around covered porch
- Hot tub
- 92 feet water well for home, shop, and livestock
- 4 outdoor water hydrants for personal and livestock use
- 2 car oversized garage with an extra large door – 24 X 24
- 4-person above ground tornado shelter
- A half mile of well maintained dirt road to the house; otherwise all blacktop
- Extremely clean and well maintained property
QSI brand metal shop:
- 48 X 40
- Fully automated 11 X 16 roll up door
- Extra electrical outlets throughout
- Concrete floor
- 16 X 16 attached livestock stall that was recently completed in 2021
- 10 X 40 sectioned off and finished storage area with its own entry door
Cleary brand metal barn:
- 40 X 40
- 14 X 12 sliding doors on both ends of the barn
- 2 livestock stalls attached – built in 2019
- High output spotlight outside this barn
2 double stall lean to structures
- Perfect for livestock use
- 16 X 16
- 29.19 Acres: Harney-Wells complex, 3 to 7 percent slopes
- 7.78 Acres: Harney silt loam, 1 to 3 percent slopes
- 5.86 Acres: Lancaster-Hedville complex, 3 to 20 percent slopes
Hunting: Pheasant, Quail, Deer, Waterfowl, Turkey, and Predator.
- Located 7 miles northeast of Ellsworth, KS (population: 3,013)
- Located just 3 miles east of 156 HWY
- 35 miles west of Salina, KS (population: 46,998) and Salina Regional Airport
- 50 miles north of the City of Great Bend, Kansas (population: 15,358) and Great Bend Municipal Airport
- 70 miles east of Hays, KS (population: 20,899) and Hays Regional Airport
- Less than 2 hours from Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower Airport in Wichita, Kansas.
- 2 hours west of Topeka, KS (Population: 126,397)
- 3 hours southwest of Kansas City International Airport in Kansas City, MO
- 45 minutes north east of Cheyenne Bottoms, lies in the Central Flyway and the largest inland wetlands in the United States.
- A little over an hour northeast of Quivira National Wildlife Refuge.
- Approximately 5 miles north of Kanopolis Drive In Theatre.
- About 25 miles east of Kanopolis Lake.
- About 35 miles southeast of Wilson Lake.
- Splash pad located in the City of Ellsworth
- 15 minutes northwest of Mushroom State Park, Brookville, KS