Natoma Manufacturing is growing and looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our family! You can expect a friendly, climate-controlled environment where we are willing to train our employees and give them the skills needed to be successful in their endeavors. Minimum starting wage of $15.00/hour.
We offer competitive benefits:
- Paid time off proportional to time employed
- Group health & dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Life insurance
- Matching 401K retirement program
- On-the-job training and opportunities for career development
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Performing minor and major repairs of all buildings and equipment.
- Effectively using a variety of hand and power tools, operating a forklift, and operating a skid loader.
- Conducting preventative maintenance procedures on building and mechanical equipment.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Experience in some type of maintenance practices: plumbing, electrical, mechanical, construction, etc.
- Online: https://natomamanufacturing.com/careers/
- Email email@example.com or
- Stop in our facility and complete an application