Great Plains Motorsports
Open from Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Saturday 9am - 12pm
Located at 412 South Main St. South Hutchinson KS, 67505
Call us at (620) 663-7166
Call for in store Pricing!!!!!
2021 SCAG Liberty Z 36"
The Scag Liberty Z is specifically designed for the home owner that wants a high-quality mower but does not need a large, commercial-grade unit. Now, there is no need to take a step down and buy a big box, throw away mower. Now, you can buy something that will last, and perform at a very high level.
- The Liberty Z is designed, manufactured and assembled Scag tough, just like every other Scag product. It has a strong, fully fabricated (bent and welded, not stamped) cutter deck that is designed to last a long time, and deliver a beautiful cut. There are self-adjusting belts and sealed bearings throughout the mower to minimize maintenance
- Cover some serious grass with ground speeds up to 7 mph and a large capacity fuel tank
- The tube steel main frame and a heavy-duty steel bumper give the mower incredible strength and durability
- An extra large footplate makes getting on and off the Liberty Z a snap, and changing cutting heights can be done right from the seat. Fast, easy, simple, reliable
- The high-back, contoured, padded seat fits like a glove and is very comfortable. The LIberty Z is so comfortable and fun to drive, you may just find yourself looking for more grass to cut!
- Cupholder keeps beverage within easy reach and is standard equipment
- Full-featured instrument panel features ignition switch, throttle control. choke control, PTO deck engagement switch and a digital hourmeter with built-in maintenance reminders. Hour meter only activates when the engine is running to accurately record engine time
- Heavy-duty hydraulic drive system includes dual Hydro-Gear 2800 transaxles for reliable, zero turn maneuverability. Cooling fans on the transaxles add to long-life. All metal gears and charge pumps for reliability and increased performance
- Highly flexible discharge chute will not dent and is easy on the landscape
- Up to 7 MPH forward speeds and 5 MPH reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum
- Open, easily accessible engine compartment makes maintenance easy and provides ample cooling for the V-twin engine. Engine oil drain and air filter are within easy reach
- 36" fully fabricated cutter deck is tough and delivers the beautiful cut that Scag mowers are known for
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for trouble-free service
- Marbain steel cutter blades stay sharp longer for a better looking cut and reduced maintenance
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient, easy to lift, foot pedal. Wide range of adjustment from 1-1/2" to 4-1/2 " in 1/4" increments
- Heavy-duty, aluminum, sealed ball bearing blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service
- Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys